IARCS Annual Conference on
Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
December 15 to 17, 2012.
IARCS, the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science,
announces the 32nd Foundations of Software Technology and
Theoretical Computer Science conference at IIIT Hyderabad, India.
The FSTTCS conference is a forum for presenting original results
in foundational aspects of Computer Science and Software
Representative areas include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms, including randomized and approximation
algorithms, distributed algorithms, geometry, online
and streaming algorithms, fixed-parameter algorithms
- Automata and Formal Languages
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Computational Complexity, including circuits, communication,
derandomization, PCPs, proof complexity, structural complexity
- Concurrent, Timed and Hybrid systems
- Cryptography and Security
- Logic in Computer Science, including finite model theory,
modal and temporal logics, specification, verification, and synthesis.
- Programming Languages, including semantics, types, program
analysis and correctness
Accepted papers will be published as Proceedings of the
Conference in the Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) as a free, open, electronic archive with access to all. Authors will retain full
rights over their work. The accepted papers will be licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License: Creative Commons
For an accepted paper to be included in the proceedings, one of the
authors must commit to presenting the paper at the conference.